Adapting to Change IOP for Young Adults: Blue Ash
Six-Week Program | 18 Sessions
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday | 9:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m.
- Learn skills to build self-esteem
- Develop skills that lead to a growth mindset
- Recognize options and opportunities
- Effectively manage life challenges
- Establish positive behavioral patterns
- Focus on mental health and wellness
The group experience focuses on personal goals, life changes, forming effective patterns of behavior and supporting a positive self concept.
Sessions are led by Kimberly Hauser, LISW-S, at the PsychBC Blue Ash office, 10200 Alliance Road, Suite 150.
For more information about the PsychBC Adapting to Change IOP for Young Adults in Blue Ash, please call the Intake Department at 844.468.5050.