Adolescent IOP: Beachwood
Six-Week Program | 18 Sessions
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday | 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Learn skills to build self-esteem
- Develop skills that lead to a growth mindset
- Recognize healthy boundaries
- Effectively manage life challenges
- Explore personal values
- Create a coping toolbox
- Focus on mental health and wellness
The group experience focuses on personal goals, life changes, valuing and understanding differences, and supporting a positive self concept.
Sessions are led by James Elek, LISW-S, at the PsychBC Beachwood office, 25101 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 200.
For more information about the PsychBC Adolescent IOP in Beachwood, please call the Intake Department at 844.468.5050.