Information for Your Patients
New Patient Appointments
- Patients should arrive 40 minutes early to complete paperwork.
- Patients must bring their insurance cards and a valid photo ID.
- Patients should bring relevant medical history paperwork or records to first visit.
- Patients in need of medication management should bring a list of current medications.
- We encourage patients to contact their insurance provider to verify benefits and eligibility for behavioral health care services.
- LifeStance Health accepts a wide range of insurance providers.
Patient Forms and Information
- You may download our patient forms. Patients should bring completed forms to their appointment.