Administrative Specialists – All Regions
PsychBC is seeking organized and detail-focused individuals to contribute to our offices throughout Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky and streamline workflow through the coordination of all administrative functions within a satellite location. This position will also provide documentation and weekly reporting to management.
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks of the office
- Maintain weekly communications with supervisor regarding issues/concerns
- Answer incoming patient calls and triaging patient requests
- Assist patients at the check-in window
- Perform other duties, special projects and tasks as needed
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable, with patience and professionalism
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
If you would like more information about how to join PsychBC, please send your CV/resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.