Relational Growth Group
Meets weekly, year-round
Monday | 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Thursday | 8 to 9:30 a.m.
The PsychBC Relational Growth Group is a psychodynamically oriented group that encourages members to develop and explore their relationships. This group is experiential in nature, with members working to increase awareness of recurring interpersonal patterns that affect their sense of self and relationships. For adults ages 24 to 64.
- Deepen relationships
- Express feelings without alienating others
- Feel more comfortable "in your own skin"
- Be more spontaneous
- Worry less about judgement
- Increase awareness of how others see you
- Increase resilience in relationships
Sessions are led by Pamela Nilsson, PhD, at the PsychBC Beachwood office, 25101 Chagrin Blvd., Suite 100.
For more information about the PsychBC Relational Growth Group, please call the Intake Department at 216.831.6611.