Here are five ways you can become an LGBT ally and support the LGBT community.
Mental Health Blog Posts
There are many effective ways to discipline children. The key to these strategies is being consistent.
A little bit of structure to your summer can lead to summer time fun for the whole family.
Here are some steps that are important throughout the stages of healing.
Find a Doctor or TherapistNarrow your search by one or all of the filters below or View All of Our Doctors and Therapists
Mental Health Issues & Concerns
- Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Diversity/Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Care
- Grief Counseling
- Learning Disabilities/School Issues
- LGBT Services
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Neurological Issues
- Nutritional/Dietary Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management/Chronic Medical Issues
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual/Intimacy Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Skills
- Spiritual Counseling
- Stress Management
- Weight Management Counseling
- Women's Issues
- Work-Related Issues
News & Events
PsychBC is the only behavioral healthcare practice on the 2015 list of Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio, conducted by The Cleveland Plain Dealer/cleveland.com.
The PsychBC Wellness Group offers help for those suffering from chronic pain or chronic fatigue.
PsychBC has earned the 2015 Beachwood Business of the Year Award from the Beachwood Chamber of Commerce.