Divorce means loss and a major life change. But you can find acceptance and move forward.
Mental Health Blog Posts
The death of a pet is heartbreaking for the entire family.
We all save. So what separates the collector from the hoarder?
Young children often have trouble telling the difference between what’s real and what’s make believe.
Find a Doctor or TherapistNarrow your search by one or all of the filters below or View All of Our Doctors and Therapists
Mental Health Issues & Concerns
- Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Diversity/Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Care
- Grief Counseling
- Learning Disabilities/School Issues
- LGBT Services
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Neurological Issues
- Nutritional/Dietary Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management/Chronic Medical Issues
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual/Intimacy Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Skills
- Spiritual Counseling
- Stress Management
- Weight Management Counseling
- Women's Issues
- Work-Related Issues
News & Events
PsychBC opens our newest office in Louisville, Kentucky.
Medical Director Omar Elhaj, MD, talks about how to resolve conflicts at home and work on Fox8 New Day Cleveland.
PsychBC is the only behavioral healthcare practice on the 2015 list of Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio, conducted by The Cleveland Plain Dealer/cleveland.com.