Ouch, that hurt! We wouldn't think twice about grabbing a bandage for a burned finger. So why don't we use first aid for our mental health?
Mental Health Blog Posts
Here are some rules for “fair fighting” that may lead to less time spent in conflict and create more potential for compromise. A win-win situation all the way around.
Here it comes -- that sick, nervous energy in the pit of your stomach. Anxiety is hitting…what can you do to relieve it? Here are some tips.
Putting off until tomorrow what you can do today can become a vicious cycle. Here are some ways to get out of the procrastination rut.
Find a Doctor or TherapistNarrow your search by one or all of the filters below or View All of Our Doctors and Therapists
Mental Health Issues & Concerns
- Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Diversity/Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Care
- Grief Counseling
- Learning Disabilities/School Issues
- LGBT Services
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Neurological Issues
- Nutritional/Dietary Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management/Chronic Medical Issues
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual/Intimacy Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Skills
- Spiritual Counseling
- Stress Management
- Weight Management Counseling
- Women's Issues
- Work-Related Issues
News & Events
PsychBC Community Relations Manager Alex D'Auria has been named one of Northeast Ohio's "Top 25 Under 35 Movers and Shakers" by the Cleveland Professional 20/30 Club, this region's largest and longest-running young professional group.
PsychBC begins three new Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs): Mood Recovery Group Therapy for Adults, Substance Abuse (Dual Diagnosis) for Adults, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for Adolescents.
"In achieving Joint Commission accreditation, PsychBC has demonstrated its commitment to the highest level of care for the people they serve."