Practicing three tension-relieving tips can help prevent stress from overtaking your life.
Mental Health Blog Posts
Giving your children control of aspects of their lives that they are capable of managing leads to the growth of confident and competent young adults.
Putting off until tomorrow what you can do today can become a vicious cycle. Here are some ways to get out of the procrastination rut.
Back to school means new routines. The keys to success are organization and communication.
Find a Doctor or TherapistNarrow your search by one or all of the filters below or View All of Our Doctors and Therapists
Mental Health Issues & Concerns
- Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Diversity/Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Care
- Grief Counseling
- Learning Disabilities/School Issues
- LGBT Services
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Neurological Issues
- Nutritional/Dietary Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management/Chronic Medical Issues
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual/Intimacy Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Skills
- Spiritual Counseling
- Stress Management
- Weight Management Counseling
- Women's Issues
- Work-Related Issues
News & Events
PsychBC expands our medical staff to include four full-time child psychiatrists.
PsychBC is the only behavioral healthcare practice on the 2015 list of Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio, conducted by The Cleveland Plain Dealer/cleveland.com.
PsychBC has earned the 2015 Beachwood Business of the Year Award from the Beachwood Chamber of Commerce.