Many teens experience unhappiness at some point. At what point do you consider if your teenager is, in fact, depressed?
Mental Health Blog Posts
Bringing harmony and a healthy balance to your daily life has the potential to help with many different areas of functioning.
A little bit of structure to your summer can lead to summer time fun for the whole family.
For new moms who are experiencing a case of the baby blues, attention to personal needs is a must.
Find a Doctor or TherapistNarrow your search by one or all of the filters below or View All of Our Doctors and Therapists
Mental Health Issues & Concerns
- Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Diversity/Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Care
- Grief Counseling
- Learning Disabilities/School Issues
- LGBT Services
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Neurological Issues
- Nutritional/Dietary Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management/Chronic Medical Issues
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual/Intimacy Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Skills
- Spiritual Counseling
- Stress Management
- Weight Management Counseling
- Women's Issues
- Work-Related Issues
News & Events
PsychBC has earned the 2015 Beachwood Business of the Year Award from the Beachwood Chamber of Commerce.
Introducing a social skills group for middle school boys and girls who struggle with navigating the difficulties of middle school and developing positive peer relationships.
The PsychBC Wellness Group offers help for those suffering from chronic pain or chronic fatigue.