Well-informed teens make better choices.
Mental Health Blog Posts
Sometimes it's way too easy for your thoughts to get into a vicious negative cycle.
Praise your child when he or she asks for help.
Exercise is an investment in you.
Find a Doctor or TherapistNarrow your search by one or all of the filters below or View All of Our Doctors and Therapists
Mental Health Issues & Concerns
- Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Diversity/Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Care
- Grief Counseling
- Learning Disabilities/School Issues
- LGBT Services
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Neurological Issues
- Nutritional/Dietary Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management/Chronic Medical Issues
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual/Intimacy Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Skills
- Spiritual Counseling
- Stress Management
- Weight Management Counseling
- Women's Issues
- Work-Related Issues
News & Events
"Mental health care director keeps clients and clinicians at heart of practice"
PsychBC opens our newest office in Louisville, Kentucky.
Medical Director Omar Elhaj, MD, talks about how to resolve conflicts at home and work on Fox8 New Day Cleveland.