There are many things both you and your child can do to navigate through this first step toward independence.
Mental Health Blog Posts
Positive self-talk can be motivational but more often, self-talk is destructive and filled with language that is overly critical.
Back to school time will be here before you know it. Here's how you can plan ahead.
Bringing harmony and a healthy balance to your daily life has the potential to help with many different areas of functioning.
Find a Doctor or TherapistNarrow your search by one or all of the filters below or View All of Our Doctors and Therapists
Mental Health Issues & Concerns
- Abuse/Domestic Violence
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chemical Dependency Assessments
- Child & Adolescent Services
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Developmental Disabilities Services
- Diversity/Cultural Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Forensic Services
- Geriatric Care
- Grief Counseling
- Learning Disabilities/School Issues
- LGBT Services
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Neurological Issues
- Nutritional/Dietary Counseling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Occupational Therapy
- Pain Management/Chronic Medical Issues
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Sexual/Intimacy Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Skills
- Spiritual Counseling
- Stress Management
- Weight Management Counseling
- Women's Issues
- Work-Related Issues
News & Events
PsychBC expands our medical staff to include four full-time child psychiatrists.
The PsychBC Avon office will move to 1426 Center Road, effective August 17.
PsychBC is the only behavioral healthcare practice on the 2015 list of Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio, conducted by The Cleveland Plain Dealer/cleveland.com.